What Is INS Ecosystem?
INS Ecosystem is the first worldwide decentralized ecosystem. INS provides grocery market where consumers and manufacturers can do the transactions directly without wholesaler or retailers. By buying products directly from the manufactures, consumers can get lower prices, discounts, or other promotions of excellent quality products. Moreover, both consumers and manufacturers can make direct interaction to make the transaction process effortless.
INS Ecosystem Limited integrated with BVI Company, INS, which makes the INS platform, tech, and tokens. INS has a focal point on producing an open source that enables the INS ecosystem’s operation. In order to participate in INS ecosystem, people need to make an account on its platform. Throughout the registration process, the users will be provided with a profile and wallet later on. The profile will keep the user’s data; meanwhile, the wallet offers the information of INS token.
INS founded by professional people, Peter Fedchenkov and Dmitry Zhulin. Fedchenkov got his MBA from Harvard University. Meanwhile, Dmitry Zhulin got the Ph.D. in Finance from the University of London, and he has been experienced in crypto-assets and Bitcoin. With their experiences in retail, tech, and e-commerce, together they make INS company become the first worldwide grocery market to connect manufacturers and consumers directly.
The founders of INS has experienced in the grocery industry for years. They develop Instamart, the largest grocery market in Russia that provides delivery operator. Instamart had more than 200 workers and cooperated with largest retailers and grocery manufactures in a country, including the FMCG companies such as Coca-cola, Mars, P&G, Unilever, and Pepsi co. After four years experience in Instamart, they finally found the inefficiencies in the grocery industry. Then, they create INS Ecosystem that provides fair ecosystem between consumers and manufacturers.
Besides Fedchenkov and Zhulin, INS is also managed by other professional teams. Dmitry Khovratovich manages the blockchain and smart contracts in the INS. He has four years experiences in this field and becomes an expert in cryptography for 12 years with 2,000+ citations. Moreover, due to its function as the global decentralized market, INS also has three great expansions team. They are Prabhakar Reddy for Asia Expansion, Frank van der Tol for Europe Expansion, and Michael Schmidt for United States Expansion.
For managing the relationship of global manufactures, INS put its trust on Fedor Lisitsyn. He is the MBA candidate for Harvard Business School and has experienced in FMCG sector. INS also gets the professional list of advisors as follows:
- Eyal Hertzog: The co-founder of Banco, Chief Architect of Product Development, founder of MetaCafe.
- Moe Levin: The founder of Bitcoin Conference at North America, CEO of Keynote.
- Michael Terpin: The founder of Transform Group and Coin Agenda, Co-founder of Bit Angels, successful PR.
- Rawi Abdelal: The professor of International Management in Harvard Business School
- David Wachsman: Wachsman’s founder.
- Dmitry Filatov: The founder of Topface, ICORating, and several ad-tech and crypto tech companies.
- Ilya Perekopsky: Blackmoon Financial Group’s co-founder
- Sebastian Stupurac: Wings’ co-founder, experts in decentralized platform and blockchain tech.
With all those professional and experienced people, INS’ purpose is to make the top decentralized market place for consumers. Moreover, it is also used by wide audiences by preserving a flourishing ecosystem of consumers that want to buy daily groceries with lower prices and manufacturers that want to sell their products directly to its customers. The main role of INS ecosystem is to build up the open source tech to run operating the platform and make a thriving model for all parties.
What Manufacturers that Join in INS Ecosystem?
INS Ecosystem is cooperated with over 500 manufacturers in the world, whether it is the local manufactures or the worldwide ones. Even, INS own great interests from Top global manufacturers such as Unilever, Valio, Borjormi, Reckitt Benckiser, and Friesland Campina. INS acts as the helper for manufactures avoiding the wholesalers and retailers so that they can promote and sell the products directly to the consumers worldwide. INS focuses their target in replacing trade promotions with more efficient and fair marketing by facilitating a direct connection between consumers and manufacturers.
To connect both consumers and manufacturers directly, INS creates online grocery as its target segments. Online grocery is predicted to develop from $98 billion in 2015 to $290 billion in the next 2020. INS creates online grocery market with several benefits that belong to consumer demands such as high-quality products, lower prices, higher expediency, and direct rewards or promotions from manufactures.
How INS Ecosystem Works?
As it has been explained, INS utilize online grocery platform to connect manufacturers and consumers directly. There are several ecosystem participants in making INS works well: the platform, consumers, manufacturers, and fulfillment.
- The INS Platform
INS create a platform for decentralized grocery market that let manufacturers connect, publish and promote its products for sale, create loyalty campaigns, and own feedback directly from the consumers. Also, the INS platform also allows consumers to purchase those products easier. The roles of INS platform include:
– Managing the INS token launch and creation.
– Elaborating the aspects of ecosystem regulatory.
– Developing marketing campaigns.
– Establishing fair, secure, and decentralized order execution.
– Releasing app and website for customer, workers, and couriers fulfillment app, and manufactures web interfaces.
– Creating efficient incentive model intended for parties to connect with INS ecosystem.
In the INS platform, there are some key components that important to understand. However, each participant only can access some components via its platform.
- Products: Products are sorted in defined parameters like category assignment, price, name, ingredients, volume, details, and others.
- Placing Orders: To pick what products, delivery options, and payment method.
- Product Search: To short and filters the products to buy
- Promotion: Get promotion as making first order
- Rating Score: Provide rating of manufactures and products. Consumers can give the rating without disclosing their identity.
- Product Search: Pick specific filtersan shorting methods for products.
- Loyalty: Set the reward type, product lists, expired date, amount, and others.
- Promotion: Set the rules of promotion and deposit tokens.
- Cross-Marketing: To create more sales, promote products to new consumers, find partners, and sell products.
- Feedback: Get direct feedback from consumers.
- The INS Manufacturers
In INS ecosystem, manufactures belong to individuals or companies who focus on the business of groceries, fresh products, and household items. They can be from local farmers, multinationals, or global ones. INS cooperates with several professional companies such as Coca-Cola, Unilever, P&G, Mars, Procter & Gamble, and so forth. The INS manufacturers own several roles include:
- Publish, promote, and sell products
- Deliver their products purchased by consumers to fulfillment
- Promote INS through promotions of their apps
- The INS Consumers
Consumers become the main target of INS ecosystems. They can be individuals or companies that purchase online good quality products at lower prices. To order the groceries, consumers can place their orders via INS app, INS website, or original apps from manufactures. The INS consumers also own roles include:
- Find groceries listed by manufacturers
- Make orders and purchase them
- Contribute to feedback demands
- Get a promotion, feedback rewards, loyalty, and referral.
- The INS Fulfillment
The last participant in INS Ecosystem is the fulfillment which belong to workers, center operators, and couriers. The center operators offer a place where workers receive products sent by manufacturers. The center workers have several jobs include:
- Collect products sent by manufacturers
- Pull products together into orders
- Overtake orders to couriers
Besides center workers, the fulfillment participants also refer to couriers. The INS couriers operate as independent contractors. The INS couriers’ roles are picking up orders from center operators and deliver it to consumers.
Why Should People Join INS Ecosystem?
INS offers a lot of benefits to the consumers who purchase products in INS platform. By joining INS, people can get direct interaction with worldwide grocery manufacturers. INS offer more benefits not only for the consumer but the manufacturers as well.
- Consumers Benefits of Joining INS
- Purchase products without wholesaler or retailers intervention.
- Get products with higher quality and lower prices than retail stores.
- Purchase the groceries online conveniently and easily without going out to the grocery store.
- Receive orders delivered right to the doorway without spending time for offline shopping
- Give feedback directly to manufactures
- Get promotions, rewards, or special deals from manufacturers
- Manufacturers Benefits of Joining INS
- Get full control for listing and pricing the products.
- Publish and promote products for making customers easily to order
- Offer fair prices for every product
- Own direct feedback from costumers
- Get new costumers and keep the loyal ones by offering promotion and rewards
- Get higher ratings and more consumers by offering promotion and rewards
What are Blockchains Apps in INS Ecosystem?
INS ecosystem’s platform utilizes Blockchain technology. It is a shared-database tool which mostly used for supporting digital currency of bitcoin. INS also uses smart contracts for managing the agreement of consumers and manufacturers where it is directly written into some codes. Smart contracts allow the reliable transactions between consumers, manufacturers, and other parties without the legal system, enforcement mechanism or central authority.
The INS ecosystem platform is also specially designed with a high-load system. It happens due to the large number of its users that reach into billions. Even, every user makes a lot of orders each year. That is why INS uses advanced blockchain and smart contracts which offers great performance and stability. INS decides to design and develop its blockchain platform for future which makes possible thousand transactions every second. Blockchain applications for INS ecosystem include:
Along with smart contracts, blockchain offers technology for a new marketplace where provide reliable trading transaction based on business rules. INS offers several Smart Contracts to facilitate the sale systems.
In e-commerce, every payment process needs over ten different steps for resolving one transaction. Even, it involves up to 15 divide fees for paying the payment gateways. However, INS uses blockchain tech to cut these long route payments. Blockchain becomes the solution for making e-commerce payments more reliable and more efficient. By using blockchain for INS platform, the payment process gets the higher potential for fast transaction and lower prices.
INS is included as the e-commerce company. Each e-commerce company needs to own supply chain management for manufacturers, consumers, third-party sellers, logistics providers, and delivery service. In this case, transaction blockchain contains fixed fees, commission, and order details. All of it will be in the outward appearance of smart contracts, and those will be used for capturing delivery and return occurrences, documents, and others. The blockchain will record the whole process of the transaction, and all parties can access the transaction process.
What is INS Token and How to Use it?
INS ecosystem utilizes INS tokens as its core components. It is specially designed to facilitate the whole INS operations. INS creates its token as the essential element of its ecosystem and its economy. The INS tokens are fungible, divisible, and transferable. User’s token transfers and balances are tracked by INS system. Therefore, if there is a big problem such as the contract negotiation, token theft, and unsettling change of Ethereum procedure, INS could freeze the token transfers.
INS token is specially designed and planned to be the one and only exchange and payments for managing all kinds of rewards or purchasing process in the INS ecosystem. Moreover, INS plans to accept INS tokens as payment methods for its partner services.
Overall, the usages of INS tokens are divided into two types, for manufacturers and consumers. For the manufacturers, INS tokens can be used for rewards, cross-marketing, loyalty, promotion, and feedback. Meanwhile, the consumers can use INS tokens as the payment method to purchase products via INS platform. However, besides the tokens, INS also offers another payment method for the consumers. They can pay the products in BTC, fiat, or ETH (bank transfer). The prices and rewards will be different based on the payment method. Here’s what you need to know about INS tokens.
- Consumers can purchase INS tokens with minimum purchase 0.1 ETH.
- For every 1 ETH is same as 300 INS tokens.
- The Customers are only allowed to own 50,000,000 of tokens supply at maximum.
- The INS tokens are transferable as its ICO is reached
- Funds are returned as the soft cap is not completed
- No token mining, creation, or minting as ICO in at the end of its period
- The distribution of Reserve Fund’s token starts in 2019 and will be last for two years.
- Get 3% additional bonus when buying token using reference link
How to Use INS Apps and Website?
INS ecosystem provides the INS website and INS apps for connecting global consumers to manufacturers. In the INS apps or website, consumers can purchase a lot of groceries from global manufacturers and give direct feedback. Meanwhile, the manufacturers can use the app for publishing and promote their products. Besides, they also can get direct feedback from the consumers via INS app. The INS will publish its app with GitHub as open-source software. The INS app and website will be divided into some categorizes, as follows:
- The INS App for Fulfillment
The apps for fulfillment will offer information of fulfillment process, so the center workers and couriers can easily coordinate to each other, consumers, and manufacturers. The INS app for fulfillment can be downloaded on Android Play.
- The INS Web for Manufacturers
For manufacturers, INS offer web interface that can be accessed in a web browser. This one does not need installation requirement to perform whole actions. The manufacturers can use this INS web to list, publish, and edit the products. Also, they can manage the stock control, reward policies, consumers feedback, and set-up delivery options.
- The INS Web for Fulfillment Center Workers
Lastly, INS provides the web interface, especially for center workers. Similar to the web interface for manufacturers, this one also can be accessed in a web browser without installation. This web interface will allow the center workers to control and manage the warehousing fees, earning reports, and obtain statistics.
The INS app and website surely can be the efficient way and solution for online grocery market. It can facilitate the consumers, workers, and manufacturers in purchasing and payments process. Besides the app and website, INS also own Telegram: https://t.me/ins_ecosystem and Twitter: https://twitter.com/ins_ecosystem. Get closer to INS via Twitter and Telegram for new updates about discounts, rewards, and promotions of special products.
How to Join INS?
INS surely becomes a great marketplace for people who want to get groceries with good quality and lower price. Also, INS becomes the solution for busy people out there who have no time for offline shopping. On the other hand, global manufacturers can get some benefits as well by joining INS ecosystem. It is a truly wide-reaching decentralized ecosystem that is needed for all consumers and manufactures. Check its websites: https://ins.world/ for joining and supporting INS and getting further information about INS ecosystem.